One of the categories on my blog will be the monthly favourites ! I will give reviews about my favourite Fashion / Beauty favourites of the past month.
- AOK Seesand Peeling with white Tea – I am always looking for the perfect peeling since my skin gets easily dry, but I’m hardly ever satisfied. The peelings are either to „hard“ oder I don’t feel them at all. With the AOK Seesand Peeling I found the happy medium. I use the peeling 1 – 2 times a week or when needed.
- Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion – As I already stated above, my skin gets easily dry so I need a moisturizer which keeps my skin hydrated. I tried a bunch of different cremes but after a while I always get disappointed. But not this time ! I see a significant improvement in my skin while using the moisturizer, the skin looks a lot healthier. I use the moisturizer mostly in the morning before putting on make up or at night after cleaning my face.
- Catrice Prime and Fine smoothing refiner – A friend recommended this Make up base since she is really satisfied and I have to say I share her opinion. The Base is not to heavy and refines the skin appearence immeadiatly.
- Artdeco Fixing Powder – After trying different fixing powders I can say that this is definitly the best one (for me of course). The powder is rub and waterproof which made me love it even more. Definitly a must-have in my beauty case!
- Artdeco Camouflage Cream – The camouflage cream is perfect covering little red spots or anything else that needs to be covered.
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Wunderkur – Last month I dyed my hair blonde (Ombre) so I needed a balsam to calm and nurture my hair. For me it works perfectly and my hair is recovering quickly from the colouring.